PETERS ICE CREAM collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
· Business Relations1 and
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries. The information may include:
· your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
· information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
· details of any prizes you may have won
· a record of any queries you have made
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, PETERS ICE CREAM collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes
· to contact you directly about PETERS ICE CREAM, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
· to reward you for being a loyal PETERS ICE CREAM customer
· to inform you of PETERS ICE CREAM products or publications we think you might be interested in
· to approve transactions you wish to make
· to confirm your identity
· to provide you with products you have requested
· to follow up or pursue any queries you make
· to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
PETERS ICE CREAM is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important Information on promotions, competitions & other marketing activities for consumers
All entries become the property of PETERS ICE CREAM (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with PETERS ICE CREAM).
PETERS ICE CREAM supports permission based marketing. Where consent exists, PETERS ICE CREAM may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about PETERS ICE CREAM, its brands, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by us by calling 1800 633 200 (9am-5pm AEST) to register your details.
Winners details and a description of the prizes will be entered on a database to comply with record-keeping requirements of relevant Australian State and Territory lotteries and gaming legislation. Details will also be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
Entries are held for up to 13 months after the last prize draw. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
Except where you are otherwise notified, PETERS ICE CREAM does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. PETERS ICE CREAM outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to PETERS ICE CREAM, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by: :
· our related companies
· organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
· credit reference agencies or other credit providers
· government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of PETERS ICE CREAM.
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information PETERS ICE CREAM holds on you by contacting the PETERS ICE CREAM Privacy Officer in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request PETERS ICE CREAM to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the PETERS ICE CREAM Privacy Officer at:
Address: PETERS ICE CREAM
Private Bag 22, Mulgrave North Victoria 3170
Facsimile: (03) 9562 1827
Sending to a friend
By using the send to a friend feature, you’re requesting a message be sent to another person via email. Below is important information about using this send to a friend facility.
1. An email will be sent to each recipient(s) you specify.
2. The email that is sent will display that the email is from your email address and may include your name in the message area.
4. If the recipient of the message replies to the message, then the reply will go back to your email address.
5. If an address provided on the send to a friend form is invalid, or if the email cannot be delivered for other reasons, you may receive a failure notice from a remote mail system in response to the message.
6. Should the details of the send to a friend request not comply with any terms and conditions of any promotion associated with the request, the message will not be sent.
Revised by PETERS ICE CREAM
1 Business Relations Personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business.
2 Employment Personal information collected from our contractors, as with Business Relations above, typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business, especially in relation to the engagement of the contractor’s services. Information is also collected from potential employees in the recruitment process.
For more information about your privacy go to http://privacy.gov.au/