PETERS ICE CREAM collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
· Business Relations1 and
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries. The information may include:
· your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
· information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
· details of any prizes you may have won
· a record of any queries you have made
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, PETERS ICE CREAM collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes
· to contact you directly about PETERS ICE CREAM, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
· to reward you for being a loyal PETERS ICE CREAM customer
· to inform you of PETERS ICE CREAM products or publications we think you might be interested in
· to approve transactions you wish to make
· to confirm your identity
· to provide you with products you have requested
· to follow up or pursue any queries you make
· to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
PETERS ICE CREAM is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important Information on promotions, competitions & other marketing activities for consumers
All entries become the property of PETERS ICE CREAM (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with PETERS ICE CREAM).
PETERS ICE CREAM supports permission based marketing. Where consent exists, PETERS ICE CREAM may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about PETERS ICE CREAM, its brands, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by us by calling 1800 633 200 (9am-5pm AEST) to register your details.
Winners details and a description of the prizes will be entered on a database to comply with record-keeping requirements of relevant Australian State and Territory lotteries and gaming legislation. Details will also be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
Entries are held for up to 13 months after the last prize draw. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
Except where you are otherwise notified, PETERS ICE CREAM does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. PETERS ICE CREAM outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to PETERS ICE CREAM, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by: :
· our related companies
· organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
· credit reference agencies or other credit providers
· government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of PETERS ICE CREAM.
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information PETERS ICE CREAM holds on you by contacting the PETERS ICE CREAM Privacy Officer in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request PETERS ICE CREAM to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the PETERS ICE CREAM Privacy Officer at:
Address: PETERS ICE CREAM
Private Bag 22, Mulgrave North Victoria 3170
Facsimile: (03) 9562 1827
Sending to a friend
By using the send to a friend feature, you’re requesting a message be sent to another person via email. Below is important information about using this send to a friend facility.
1. An email will be sent to each recipient(s) you specify.
2. The email that is sent will display that the email is from your email address and may include your name in the message area.
4. If the recipient of the message replies to the message, then the reply will go back to your email address.
5. If an address provided on the send to a friend form is invalid, or if the email cannot be delivered for other reasons, you may receive a failure notice from a remote mail system in response to the message.
6. Should the details of the send to a friend request not comply with any terms and conditions of any promotion associated with the request, the message will not be sent.
Revised by PETERS ICE CREAM
1 Business Relations Personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business.
2 Employment Personal information collected from our contractors, as with Business Relations above, typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business, especially in relation to the engagement of the contractor’s services. Information is also collected from potential employees in the recruitment process.
For more information about your privacy go to http://privacy.gov.au/
CONNOISSEUR X MOONLIGHT COMPETITION
Connoisseur x Moonlight Cinema Ticket Giveaway
Australasian Food Group Pty Ltd (trading as Peters Ice Cream)
ABN 11 154 314 913
254‐294 Wellington Road, Mulgrave 3170, Victoria, Australia.
Ph: 1800 633 200
Start Date: 11:00am AEST on 13/01/2021
End Date: 12:00am AEST on 27/01/2021. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entering the promotion.
How To Enter:
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Follow @connoisseuricecream on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/connoisseuricecream/)
- Tag a friend in the comments, and answer what Connoisseur ice cream flavour reminds them of you and why?
An entrant may submit multiple entries provided that each entry:
- is a different answer from previous entries; and
- is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
There are 10 x double passes to the Connoisseur Lounge at Moonlight Cinemas to give away (20 individual tickets) valued between $31 – $36 per individual ticket.
2 x tickets to the Connoisseur Lounge at Moonlight Cinemas 2021 season
The entries which the judges determine (in their sole discretion) to be the most creative answers will receive the prize. These entries must also meet all entry requirements detailed in the ‘How To Enter’ section of these Terms and Conditions.
No part of this prize is transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
Judging will take place at the promoter’s offices at 254 Wellington Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170 at 12:00PM AEST on 01/02/2021. Each entry will be judged by a panel of judges comprising representatives of the promoter.
The winner will be contacted by their Instagram or Facebook account within two (2) business days of being selected. The winner must follow the instructions contained in the notification message.
The winner will also be announced on the original promotional post on the Connoisseur Ice Cream Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/connoisseuricecream/) within 7 days of the selection.
The winner will be given 2 x unique links (one link per ticket) which contains the e-ticket that can be used to purchase tickets to the Connoisseur Lounge at Moonlight Cinemas, for a session of the winner’s choosing. E-tickets must be redeemed before the end of the Moonlight 2021 season.
Moonlight 2021 season end dates by city (these dates are subject to change):
- Sydney – 4th April 2021
- Melbourne – 25th April 2021
- Brisbane – 21st March 2021
- Perth – 4th April 2021
- Adelaide – 14th February 2021
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be awarded to the next best entry (as determined by the judges, in their sole discretion).
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- This promotion is a game of skill – chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex‐spouse, de‐facto spouse, child or step‐child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step‐parent, grandparent, step‐grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step‐brother, step‐sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this promotion, you release Facebook and its associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s Facebook name by tagging them in the announcement post.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or in the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non‐Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non‐compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co‐operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.